Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's In a Name?

    As I was contemplating which direction to take with my blog, I started reflecting on what I could offer the educational blogging community. My strength has always been my creative problem-solving. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm great at finding unique solutions.  This skill has always served me well in the classroom. Hopefully, this will serve you well, too.
        Let's face it. We teachers are some of the most underpaid, overworked people in the country.  Great teachers have fantastic lessons, packed with fun-filled, hands-on activities. What most people fail to understand is that those terrific teachers are digging in to their own pockets to buy materials.  My goal with Thrifty Third Grade is to share unique ideas to keep your classroom engaging while keeping more of your money in your wallet. I'll also be connecting you with my own classroom so you can see my ideas in action.
Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment